Do you want to be part of a company leading the Category & Space Management industry to store-specific planogramming?
Cantactix Solutions Inc. is the industry expert in using Blue Yonder, formerly JDA, Category and Space Management software to improve retailers and their suppliers’ operations. We are 4-time winners of the Blue Yonder’s Partner Leadership Award, and we work with many leading Retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods companies. Our sustained growth has provided the opportunity to expand our team and seek driven, forward-thinking, creative individuals. If you believe better planograms improve the shopping experience, take your professional experience to the next level, and join us as a Planogram Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the creation, validation and delivery of planograms to your clients
- Ensure planograms are prepared with relevant data; assortment, product attributes, sales performance
- Leverage automation to build multiple versions of planograms based on specific assortments, clustering, alternative fixture variations and merchandising guidelines
- Review and validate all planograms for adherence to guidelines and conformity to manufacturer and retailer standards
- Support the planogram delivery projects with various reporting requirements in Excel
- Manage and track planogram store assignment information
- Identify opportunities to improve process, automation and methods as well as have an active role in growing Cantactix’ technology solutions
Skills, experience, and attitude we’re looking for:
- Have earned a BA degree in a related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have 4 plus years of experience in Space Management or Category Management at a retailer or manufacturer
- A strong retail background with CPG and or Food industry experience is a plus
- Are expert users of Blue Yonder Space Planning (aka ProSpace) software
- Possess advanced skills in analytics, mathematics, Microsoft Excel, and/or automation development
- Have the desire and ability to quickly understand new technologies, concepts, and architectures
- Can adapt to a variety of client technology requirements and processes
- Are self-starters and can work well independently as well as manage time effectively
- Are detail-oriented and have a proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Demonstrate excellent presentation verbal and written communication skills
- Project management
Things that aren’t required but would raise you above the rest:
- Experience using Blue Yonder Category Knowledge Base (CKB), Planogram Generator and Floor Planning
What Cantactix offers:
- Our core values define us: We are a learning and sharing organization, we strive to balance life and work, and we shoot to make every customer happy
- Remote working environment
- We are a team and have regular “off-site” meetings with our teammates for culture and team building
- Health plans and other benefits are different in Canada and the USA and can be discussed individually
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of Category Management leaders and develop into a world-leading expert in using Blue Yonder Category Management Software to solve retail problems. This is a virtual (work at your home office) position, with some travel required.
Please note: New employees will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to accepting employment.