Do you want to be part of a company leading the Category & Space Management industry to store-specific planogramming?
Cantactix is the industry leader in using Blue Yonder Planogram Generator software to enable the mass-production of planograms. We are four-time winners of the Blue Yonder’s Partner Leadership Award, and we work with many leading retailers and CPG companies, finding them new solutions to age-old problems. As a result of our sustained growth, we have the opportunity to expand our team and hire driven, forward-thinking, and innovative individuals. As a Planogram Generator Consultant, you will take your experience using Planogram Generator to the next level and help to shape the future of the industry. If you are passionate about Category Management and curious about problem-solving, we would love to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Lead client projects utilizing your Planogram Generator expertise, combined with our team’s technical and category management expertise to deliver results.
- Partner with our clients to determine the best way to optimize current or new planogramming projects and their overall space management processes.
- Provide advanced skills in Category Management strategies and the Blue Yonder Category Management suite of products, with a focus on Space Planning, Planogram Generator, and Category Knowledge Base.
- Facilitate business requirement workshops geared toward understanding the client’s needs and provide a tangible blueprint for success.
- Apply existing, emerging and not-yet-created techniques to deliver innovative solutions.
- Work remotely from anywhere in North America.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of Category Management leaders and develop into a world-leading expert in using Blue Yonder Category Management Software to solve retail problems. You will also have the opportunity to lead projects that further your development, the company’s growth, and influence corporate strategic direction.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Have 2 or more years of experience using Blue Yonder Planogram Generator.
- Have a Business or IT degree and 3-5 years of functional experience with proven ability in delivery services or equivalent experience.
- Have knowledge of solution design and integration principles. A detailed understanding of applicable planogram methodology is a must.
- Have the desire and ability to quickly understand new product categories, merchandising approaches, concepts, and architectures.
- Are detail-oriented and have a proven track record of managing projects.
- Can interact with and influence managers at all seniority levels.
- The self-motivation to work independently, from your home office.
- Are committed to customer service and continuous learning.
Please note: New employees will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to accepting employment.