Cantactix is a remote-working software and consulting company where the present and future are bright.
We are growing fast and need an experienced Human Resources Director to take us forward. As award-winning experts in our field, we need your help as we continue to grow our elite North American workforce. The Cantactix team operates in a fully remote model.
This is an exciting opportunity to build out the HR function from scratch. If you are someone who is driven to succeed, proactive, loves to make an impact and lead from the front, then this is the opportunity for you.
In this role you will:
- Be a Key Strategic Business Partner
- Provide recommendations for best practices on all employee related matters including employee relations and engagement, performance, total rewards, organizational structure, strategic workforce planning, inclusion and diversity, talent attraction, policy application
- Be a trusted advisor to leadership
- Play a present, engaged and active role in the business
- Lead Talent Acquisition
- Lead full cycle recruitment efforts leveraging sources like LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc.
- Create a first-class talent attraction process
- Build a seamless onboarding process for new teammates
- Create a talent attraction brand for Cantactix through social media and candidate sourcing platforms
- Drive Employee Retention and Engagement
- Create HR processes and documentation for an employee-oriented culture
- Develop and administer benefits programs in Canada and the United States; managing program renewals, development and communication with employees
- Champion processes for performance reviews, personal development, core skills building, career planning and compliance-related training
- Recommend and implement initiatives to foster an engaged and high performing culture
- Create a High-Performance Culture
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and cascade OKRs
- Work with department leaders to ensure organizational alignment and goal setting that aligns with Cantactix’s vision, mission and company objectives
- Ensure business continuity best practices in a post COVID-19 world
- Ensure Health and Safety and Work Compliance Standards are Met
- Implement Health and Safety protocols and procedures in accordance with the appropriate geographical legislative guidelines
- Ensure business compliance under all geographically applicable requirements
- Create and maintain all necessary operational and HR related policies and procedures
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree, or related education, in Human Resources
- A minimum of 8 years Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong knowledge of HR practices, policies, and standards, with an understanding of confidentiality, discretion and protocol
- Experience working in start-up or scale-up businesses
- Experience working remotely and leading the HR function for a remote workforce
- A flexible, open minded and adaptable style to navigate multiple and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal relationship building, customer service and coaching skills
- Accountability and self-motivation to deliver tangible outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail while maintaining high standards
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
What sets you apart from other candidates:
- Experience with U.S. benefits and labour laws
- Experience at software or consulting companies
- CHRP, CHRL or similar designation
- Coaching certification
- Fluent in French
Join us to make a difference in the lives of our great team.
Please note: New employees will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to accepting employment.