Cantactix Solutions Inc. is the industry expert in using Blue Yonder, formerly JDA, Category and Space Management software to improve the operations of retailers and their suppliers. We are 4-time winners of the Blue Yonder’s Partner Leadership Award, and we work with many leading retailers and CPG companies. As a result of our sustained growth, we have had the opportunity to expand our team and hire driven, forward-thinking, and innovative individuals. As a Category Management Business Consultant, you will take your experience of the consumer-end of the supply chain to the next level and help to shape the future of the industry.
If you are detail-oriented, passionate about Category Management, and curious about problem-solving, we would love to hear from you.
In this role, you will:
- Lead project teams within Cantactix by leveraging internal technical and category management expertise to deliver results.
- Partner with our clients to determine the best way to optimize current or new implementations of their space management processes.
- Provide advanced skills in Category Management strategies and the Blue Yonder Category Management suite of products (Space Planning, Floor Planning, Planogram Generator, Category Knowledge Base and Assortment Optimization).
- Facilitate business requirement workshops geared toward understanding the client’s needs and provide a tangible blueprint for success.
- Apply existing and emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions.
- Work remotely from anywhere in North America.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of Category Management leaders and develop into a world-leading expert in using Blue Yonder Category Management Software to solve retail problems. You will also have the opportunity to lead projects that further the company’s growth and influence its strategic direction.
We are seeking individuals who:
- Have a Business or IT degree and 3-5 years of technical experience with proven ability in delivery services or equivalent experience
- Have knowledge of applications architecture, solution design, and integration principles. A detailed understanding of applicable planogram methodology is a must
- Have the desire and ability to quickly understand new technology environments, concepts, and architectures
- Are detail-oriented and have a proven track record of managing projects
- Can interact with and influence managers at all seniority levels
- Are committed to customer service and continuous learning
Please note: New employees will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to accepting employment.