Cantactix Solutions Inc. is the industry expert in using Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) Category & Space Management software to improve the operations of retailers and their suppliers. We are 4-time winners of the Blue Yonder’s Partner Leadership Award, and we work with many leading Retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods companies. Our sustained growth has provided the opportunity to expand our team and seek driven, forward-thinking, creative individuals. If you believe the planogram is a strategic element of the consumer-end of the supply chain, take your professional experience to the next level and join us as a Technical Support Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate as a member of a cross-functional IT services team, contributing to both the maintenance of existing infrastructure and processes but also the creation of new ones
- Respond to server, desktop and application support tickets from our internal and external clients
- Help triage and troubleshoot system defects, application issues, and general environmental issues with end users
- Maintain and support our Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Maintain and support our ETL processes and data integrations though SSIS/DTSX packages
- Make code changes to custom applications to enhance the user experience using Visual Studio
- Collaborate with leading consumer goods makers, retailers, and category management professionals
- Apply existing & emerging technologies to deliver innovative solutions
- Work virtually with the rest of the Cantactix team across North America
Desired skills, and experience:
- Experience supporting and configuring the Blue Yonder (JDA) Category Management suite
- Experience working directly with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Experience working with end-users to help troubleshoot issues
- Experience with programming in C#/VB .NET, CODE, SQL, PowerShell
- Experience in database management, particularly MS SQL Server
- Experience working as part of a collaborative cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Well-developed diagnostic, investigative, and analytical skills
- Previous experience working in IT infrastructure
- A demonstrated ability and interest in picking up new technologies
- A love of learning and working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- An undergraduate degree, diploma or better in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Science or equivalent discipline or equivalent level of industry related experience
- The desire to deliver exceptional customer service
Things that are not required but would raise you above the rest:
- Understanding of Retail Category Management concepts
- Experience with Microsoft Power Apps (PowerBI, Flow, Automation)
- Automated testing experience
- Experience architecting and maintaining Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Web Security, Single Sign On
- General IT experience including endpoint management, Windows Server management and desktop administration
- Proficient with Azure services (Azure AD, Azure SQL, Azure Automation)
- Experience with Oracle
- Proficiency in Front-end web application development and experience with web APIs
What Cantactix offers:
- Our core values define us: We are a learning and sharing organization, we strive to balance life and work, and we shoot to make every customer happy.
- Remote working environment. There are no offices.
- We are a team and have regular “off-site” meetings with our teammates for culture and team building.
- Health plans and other benefits are different in Canada and the USA and can be discussed individually.
Please note: New employees will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to accepting employment.